martes, marzo 25, 2008

The Darkest Star :: Depeche Mode


Oh you sad one Playing the Angel Isn't so easy where you're from Oh you wild one Devil's companion You won't stay satisfied for long I don't want you to change Anything you do I don't want you to be Something else for me Oh you dark one Eternal outsider Caught in the spider's web you've spun Oh you blind one Gentle and kind one Seeing the world as a loaded gun I don't want you to change Anything you do I don't want you to be Someone else for me Stay as you are The Darkest Star Shining for me Majestically

Oh tú, triste. Jugando al ángel, No es tan fácil de donde vienes. Oh tú, salvaje. Compañera del diablo, No estarás satisfecha por mucho. No quiero que cambies Nada de lo que haces, No quiero que seas otra cosa para mi. Oh tú, oscura. Eternamente por fuera, Prisionera de la telaraña que tejes. Oh tú, ciega. Amable y bondadosa, Viendo el mundo como un arma cargada. No quiero que cambies Nada de lo que haces , No quiero que seas otra cosa para mi. Quédate como eres, La estrella más oscura. Brillando para mi Majestuosamente.

No hay comentarios: